Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Before I forget - Luca joins us!

.
We had Mark and Janet over on Sunday and finally got to meet our new nephew.
He is absolutely beautiful and slept the entire time they were here, minus a tiny interlude just to have a milk based meal.
Think we were both buoyed by this fact, particularly as we have been considering if we could take baby with us for meals and just slot him down the side of the table with no one noticing. When I say slot, in a car seat I mean, lets not have social services alerted at this stage.
Dinner is back on (and I have already bagsized not being the one to get up and remove him if there is any crying....snooze you lose G Kisby). Pictures of our 2 lovely nephews and their trip to the Hudd...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh I do love to read your comments, thank you x