Pages

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Birthday sweepstake...

On Christmas day we did a sweep stake for Mav's birthday. So that we can be sure to recognise the rightful winner here are all the entries below. Some of them are now looking a little scarily close for my liking:


Name
Birthday
Weight
Boy or Girl
Fee
5th Jan
6.12
Girl
Gaz
6th Jan
7.6
Girl
Al
7th Jan
7.2
Boy
Alfie
9th Jan
6.9
Boy
Kenzie
10th Jan
7.6
Girl
Vicki
12th Jan
7.8
Girl
Helen
14th Jan
8.2
Boy
Mum
16th Jan (or 21st Jan)
7.3
Girl
Mark Bryce
17th Jan
7.2
Girl
Dave
18th Jan
7.9
Girl
Geordie
19th Jan
?
Boy
Janet
23rd Jan
7.3
Boy
Babs
24th Jan
7.9
Girl
Rob
25th Jan
?
?

  
We added the weight and sex in as extras but the winner will be decided on the date. Interestingly most people have gone for earlier than the due date (21st) and also mostly girls. I was pleased to see the majority of guesses coming in around the 7lb mark, I'd imagine due to the size of my bump. Lets hope that is also about right (I fear not). 

Mav has still been pretty active over the Xmas period. In fact on one day I was worried he had  managed to wriggle himself round since I felt hiccups around the right hand side rather than in my pelvis as normal. Fee reckons he'd be hard pushed to do such a manoeuvre at this stage, I hope so. I am still feeling quite a large object pushing right under my ribs - could be a bum? Please not a head...
36 weeks and 4 days - nearly at full term - not long now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh I do love to read your comments, thank you x